Mid-Level Associate and Senior Associate
Corporate, M&A, Banking & Finance and Capital Markets Team
Machas & Partners Law Firm is currently looking to strengthen its vastly expanding Corporate, M&A, Banking & Finance and Capital Markets practices with the appointment of ambitious Mid-Level Associates who wish to join a continuously growing law firm with huge potential for personal development or want to take their career to the next level, as well as Senior Associates with demonstrable prior experience and knowledge who wish to explore new opportunities.
The Associates will be part of a transactional Corporate Law, Banking & Finance and M&A practice working on a broad and diversified spectrum of corporate-related matters in a variety of industries, based on their expertise and interests, including cross-border M&A and capital market transactions, joint ventures, bank financing, debt and equity investments, project finance, start-ups and collective investment schemes, as well as debt and equity portfolio restructurings.
The Associate’s responsibilities will include, among others, in-depth legal research on a broad spectrum of corporate and commercial law related matters, drafting/reviewing of corporate documentation, conducting of legal due diligence, participate in writing legal reports, drafting/reviewing of transactional documents for corporate and financing transactions.
- Bachelor of Laws
- Qualification to practice law in Greece
- Desirable: Master of Laws (LL.M.) or equivalent postgraduate qualification with specialization in the fields of Corporate Law, Tax Law, Financial Law, or Capital Markets Law
- Relevant professional working experience (at least four (4) years for Senior Associates)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written communication and drafting skills
- Excellent command of the English language
To apply for the position, please send us your resume and a cover letter explaining why you want to join us to: