Mid-Level Associate and Senior Associate
To join our Corporate, M&A and Capital Markets Team.
Machas & Partners Law Firm is currently looking to strengthen its vastly expanding Corporate, M&A and Capital Markets practice with the appointment of an ambitious Mid-Level Associate who wishes to join a continuously growing law firm with huge potential for personal development or want to take their career to the next level, as well as a Senior Associate with demonstrable prior experience and knowledge who wish to explore new opportunities in a rewarding environment.
The Associates will be part of a corporate transactional practice working on a broad and diversified spectrum of corporate-related matters in a variety of industries, based on their expertise and interests, including domestic or cross-border M&A and capital market transactions, joint ventures and equity portfolio restructurings, venture capital and private equity investments including secondaries and equity or quasi equity investments in start-ups, as well as the drafting of any ancillary agreements including commercial agreements and shareholders agreements.
Our law firm offers a very competitive remuneration structure accompanied by a health and pension benefit scheme, as well as a flexible working environment.
- Bachelor of Laws
- Qualification to practice law in Greece
- Desirable: Master of Laws (LL.M.) or equivalent postgraduate qualification with specialization in the fields of Corporate Law or Capital Markets Law (or other relevant field of law);
- Relevant professional working experience (at least five (5) years for the position of Senior Associate)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written communication and drafting skills
- Excellent command of the English language
To apply for the position, please send us your resume and a cover letter explaining why you want to join us here